Amazon Free Apps that You Should Try Out
Let’s be honest, there isn’t enough hours during the day, to do every thing you need to do maintaining a freelance writing business. This is why I love to try out free computer apps that can help me stay organized and productive while I am working. Each morning just before I get out of bed, I think about my freelance writing business. My thoughts are usually focused on what I need to do to earn an income from my business. When I am feeling incredibly energetic, my thoughts seem to go into overdrive, and I envision myself actually performing the tasks that can help me earn a daily flow of cash. Then, I grab my tablet and log on to the Internet and navigate to the affiliate programs that I signed up with to check my commission stats.
The information about my affiliate stats helps me to stay focused on my daily commissions. But unfortunately, every now and again, I hit a snag and my daily commissions appear to be lower than normal. So, I start my workday off by concentrating on how to attract more visitors to my affiliate links. I often use social media networks to help spread-the-word about my blog and all of the freebies you can download from the Internet. My personal motto is, “Don’t Leave Money Sitting On The Table When You Can Stuff It Into Your Empty Pockets.” I know it sounds corny, but I do whatever it takes to run my freelance writing business effectively.
A few months ago, I joined Amazon Prime Video and each month I pay $12.99 for the service because I enjoy using all of the benefits that Amazon offers to its members. While I was learning more about the service (you can try it out for 30-days free) I discovered Amazon also offers free computer apps. I think Amazon has the best free apps that you can download for iOS and Android users. The free apps can be downloaded on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and other wireless devices. Furthermore, I think the Internet is one of the best resources anyone can use to earn a living online. You just need a lot of patience and a burning desire to want your business to succeed. This is why you shouldn’t ignore these Amazon freebies and trial offers that can help you stay organized and productive.
Below you will find a list of Amazon free apps that you can try out. Download all of them or choose the apps that you think will enhance your lifestyle. Later, you can write a review about the apps and share your opinion with others that read your blog. Also, Internet users enjoy reading reviews on Amazon, because your opinion can help someone decide if they want to make a purchase from the website.
- Listen free with a Prime membership or get more with Amazon Music Unlimited. Explore curated playlists and stations, always ad-free and with unlimited skips. Play artist and albums on-demand from your app. Visit free Music app by Amazon for more details.
Amazon Prime Now
- Now app.Choose from three ultra-fast delivery options for orders fulfilled by Amazon Prime Now: delivery in a two-hour window, delivery in a one-hour window, or delivery within an hour. Delivery within an hour and one-hour delivery windows are available in most ZIP Codes serviced by Amazon Prime Now. Shop for groceries, gifts, goodies and more from your favorite local stores. Get delivery from your favorite restaurants. Prime Now is available from morning to night, seven days a week. Visit primenow.amazon.com for more details. Visit free Prime Now app by Amazon for more details.
- Preview documents, spreadsheets, presentations and photosPlay videos and music stored in your Cloud DriveUpload photos, videos and files from your smartphone. Create and edit text files. Create folders and move files between folders. Share your files as links and attachments though email, text message and other apps. Visit free Amazon Drive app for more details.
- Customize your Fire TV screensaver with your personal photos in the Amazon Photos app. See all your photos and personal videos on your Fire TV, Echo Show, tablet, phone or computer. Voice commands are now enabled, such as, “Show my photos” “Play a slideshow” and “Show my photos from last year”. Prime members can use expanded voice commands, like, “Show my photos of Julie”, “Show my photos of dogs” or “Show my photos from Seattle”. Visit free Photos app by Amazon for more details.
Amazon Fire TV
- The free Amazon Fire TV mobile app for iOS/Android/Fire OS enhances your Fire TV experience with simple navigation, a keyboard for easy text entry (no more hunting and pecking), and quick access to your favorite apps and games. Visit free Fire TV app by Amazon for more details.
The free Amazon Fire TV mobile app for iOS/Android/Fire OS enhances your Fire TV experience with simple navigation, a keyboard for easy text entry (no more hunting and pecking), and quick access to your favorite apps and games. Visit free Fire TV app by Amazon for more details.
Commands For Alexa
- This Application provide you with a list of all the voice commands for Alexa. Ever Wondered what Alexa is really thinking?.. now you can, by downloading this app you will get new commands for Alexa routinely. Visit free Commands for Alexa app by Amazon for more details.
- Run a quick virus scan on your phone and your phone’s SD card. Protect yourself by blocking harmful websites and malicious applications. Set up the Lost Device Protection portion of this app to remotely lock or wipe your data. Visit free Mobile Security app by Amazon for more details.
Audible – Audiobooks & Originals for Android
- Browse a library of over 425,000 audiobooks and podcasts. Get a free audiobook with a 30-day free trial. Download audiobooks to your device and listen on the goSwitch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required). Experience Audible Channels for unlimited listening to original series and handcrafted playlists for every interest (free for Amazon Prime members). Visit free Audible app by Amazon for more details.
How to Start a Profitable Writing Business